The BK Precision 891 is a compact, precise, and versatile LCR meter capable of measuring inductors, capacitors, and resistors at DC or from 20 Hz to 300 kHz. The instrument’s 2U half-rack form factor is suitable for the bench or rack mount installation. A large color display with all important parameters and measurements visible on one screen makes this meter easy to operate.
The instrument’s convenient bin sorting function enables quick sorting of components in different bins defined by the user. A linear and logarithmic sweep function is also provided to characterize components over any range of frequencies from 20 Hz to 300 kHz.
Standard USB, GPIB, and LAN interfaces enhance your productivity by providing remote control capabilities to perform daily operations in production, quality control, and laboratory environments.
USB host port
Connect your USB flash drive to conveniently store and recall configurations, measurements, and sweep test results.
Intuitive user interface
Easily change test parameters using the menu-driven front panel keypad and easy-to-read color LCD. Convenient function keys let users quickly save/recall up to 100 measurement setups.
Flexible test accessories
Each unit comes standard with Kelvin clip test leads for 4-wire measurements. The optional test fixture allows users to conveniently measure axial and radial lead type components.
- Best accuracy: 0.05%
- Test frequency: 20 Hz - 300 kHz
- Test levels: 0.5 Vrms and 1 Vrms selectable
- Measurement parameters: C/L/R/G/B/Y/D/Q/ θ /DCR
- Compact 2U half-rack form factor with 4.3” color display
- 0.05% best impedance accuracy
- Fully adjustable test frequency from 20 Hz to 300 kHz with 4-digit resolution
- 0.5 Vrms and 1 Vrms selectable test levels
- 300-point frequency sweep function
- Bin sorting function - 9 primary bins with a secondary and out-of-spec bin
- Adjustable measurement speed for fast readout or better accuracy
- Standard USB, GPIB, and LAN interface for remote control
- Save/recall up to 100 setups including 990 measurements and screenshots
- Type: Benchtop
- Max Test Frequency: 300 kHz
- Max Capacitance: 9999 F (9999000 mF)
- Max Resistance: 9.999 G Ohms (9999 M Ohms)
- Max Inductance: 9999 H (9999000 mH)
- Impedance Accuracy Range: 0.05% - 10%
- Measurements Parameters: Admittance (Y), Capacitance (C), Conductance (G), DC Resistance (Rdc), Dissipation Factor (D), Impedance (Z), Inductance (L), Phase Angle (θ), Quality Factor (Q), Susceptance (B)
- Auto Ranging: Yes
- Graph Mode: Yes
- Data Hold :Yes
- Counts: 10000
- In Circuit Testing: Yes