- This multifunction helping hand holds your PCBs, hobby models, and other projects in the exact position that you need for soldering, gluing, assembling, and more. The four flexible gooseneck arms measure about 9 inches each and are made of metal with a plastic covering.
- Comes with two options for cleaning your soldering iron tip — a brass wire sponge (ideal for lead-free solder as tip temperature is kept constant) along with a traditional sponge (add water and use when damp)
- Includes a small jar of rosin flux — helps solder flow smoothly by removing surface oxidation and allows heat to distribute evenly to form excellent electrical connections
- The spool holder in the back makes it easy to draw out solder or hookup wire smoothly whenever needed. The spool holder can also be removed.
- Weighted 1.6 pound base provides stability and has anti-slip bumpers on the bottom. The base measures 7 inches long and 7 inches wide.
- 1 × base
- 4 × flexible arms
- 1 × sponge (30 × 50mm)
- 1 × rosin (15g)
- 1 × cleaning ball (10g)
- 1 × stand