1035 is a one-component, non-corrosive, translucent electronics sealant that cures to tough resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. It releases a neutral vapor when it cures, making it an ideal sealant for electronics.
This silicone liquid glue is a fast-curing spreadable paste perfect for applications where a quick initial adhesion build is desired, because it allows for movement of the sealed assemblies in a shorter period, which increases productivity. It is excellent for sealing and bonding electronic components onto printed circuit boards, and protecting copper connections on electronic parts assemblies. 1035 is a promising choice as a weatherproofing sealant wherever power cords enter motors. It also works well as a gasket for leak-resistant sealing and insulating.
Because it utilizes a moisture cure system, 1035 should not be used in thicknesses greater than 6mm (1/4 in). Where section depths exceed 6mm (1/4 in.) we recommend using Momentive Performance Materials’ one-component addition cure or two-component silicone rubber compounds.
- Electronics grade silicone – non-corrosive to most substrates
- UL 94HB Recognition – File No. E36952
- Primerless adhesion to many metals and plastics
- Low odor cure
- Good confined cure properties
- One-component product – no mixing required
- Retains elastomeric properties at temperature ranges of -60ºC (-75ºF) to 204ºC (400ºF) for long periods, and to 260ºC (500ºF) for short periods
- Room temperature cure
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Excellent UV, chemical and weather resistance