Usable for extended periods when grinding, polishing, cleaning, cutting and engraving. Ideal for mechanics, model builders, jewelers, opticians, artists and electronic enthusiasts.
This high-revving motor has full-wave electronic speed control capable of producing variable speeds between 5,000 and 20,000rpm and is usable for extended periods at a time producing an exceptional power/ weight ratio. The streamlined die-cast aluminum head provides a stable housing for the ground steel spindle. It runs in a ball bearing assembly, minimizing play (max. runout 0.001").
The tool comes with six high concentricity collets sized 1/32", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64" and 1/8" (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0 and 3.2mm) along with a collet nut as well as a selection of 34 industrial quality bits and cutters with shanks Ø 3/32" (2.3mm).
- Compact precision machines with aluminum die-cast head, quiet, precise and efficient
- Usable for extended periods when grinding, polishing, cleaning, cutting and engraving
- Ideal for mechanics, model builders, jewelers, opticians, artists and electronic enthusiasts
- High-revving motor with full-wave electronic speed control, variable speeds between 5,000 and 20,000rpm
- Speed 5,000 - 20,000rpm
- Volts 110 - 120V AC, 60Hz
- Max. Power 1/8hp (100W)
- Length 9" (230mm)
- Weight 1.1 lb (500g)