hese lightweight high precision tool in a pen style design (Ø only 35mm (1.4")) is ergonomically formed to allow comfortable handling and optimal control. His quietness and effortless, vibration-free drive via the special permanent magnet motor, the ground spindle and collar bearing all contribute to the ergonomic design. An efficient cooling system facilitates extended use under various load conditions.
Useable on any workable material e.g. steel, precious metals, wood, glass, ceramics, plastics, precious stones. Ideal for model builders, woodcarvers, jewelers, opticians, artists, dental technicians, tool and die makers, etc.
- Specially balanced motor makes this tool run very smoothly at 20,000rpm
- Comes with 6 high precision triple slit steel collets
- Low safety voltage, therefore, also suitable for working with coolant (wet grinding and cutting)
- For drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cutting and engraving
- For working steel, precious metals, glass, ceramics, plastics, etc.
- Ideal for electronic hobbyists, model-builders, mechanics, jewellers, opticians, artists, and more
- Load speed 20,000rpm
- Weight: 230g (1.2 lbs)
- Length: 220mm (8 21/32")
- Low voltage for optimal safety, 12V DC, max 40W input